It is hard to believe Clayton is 2 months old. Where has the time gone. We went to the doctor today and he is now 10 lbs and 11 ounces, and 23 inches long. He is 60% height and 40% weight. He is truly his daddy's boy. We got shots today which I think is harder on his momma than him. He was quite the trooper. He has slept most of the day. McKenna loves being a big sister. She is always ready to help change his diaper, feed him, and pick out his outfits. I am going back to work on Monday and will miss being home with my little guy. For two weeks Clayton will be taken care of by his Mimi, Nana, and Aunt Kelly. Then Dave will be taking off a month to stay at home with Clayton. He is looking forward to the time with him. McKenna has not once questioned why I am home and not going to work. She loves going to school and being in the dolphin room. This is the pre-kindergarten room and she is constantly learning new things. She can write her first and last name which is just awesome since she has such a long name. I was not sure she would ever be able to write it. She is so proud to show everyone so don't be surprised if you get one in the mail.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment