
McKenna turned 4 today. It is hard to believe in a year she will start Kindergarten. She was so excited to pick out treats for her classmates and to bring them cupcakes this morning. On the way into and out of daycare she told everyone she was 4. She is attending vacation bible school this week so we met Nanny, Aunt Kelly, Mimi and our neighbors, (The Brown's) for a quick bite to eat. And I mean quick. We had 1 hour to eat and get the girls back to VBS. McKenna is very sad the VBS is only for one week. She loves it. She is excited for her party this weekend with her friends. She is having a "princess party". No surprise I am sure on the theme she picked. She is all about princess and for some reason Hannah Montana. I am guessing she picked up on Hannah at school because she has never watched her show but sure is a fan these days.

McKenna and Christina playing with their princess dolls while waiting for dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment